5. DIY Baby Bibs – Sara created these sweet and simple baby bibs during our Baby Love Series last winter. Fun fabrics made these adorable and modern.
6. Bunny Bowls – We absolutely loved working with air dry clay. It’s so easy and so versatile. We made these cute little guys for Easter. The kiddos adored them.
Read more for other favorite posts.
7. DIY Women’s Fabric Headband – This fabric headband tutorial is a hit on Pinterest! It is so fun to think that so many people are making these headbands as they begin their adventures in sewing.
8. DIY Halloween Treat Bags – We love using freezer paper to create our own stencils. These treat bags a hit at the kid’s Halloween party!
9. DIY Emoji Masks– Who doesn’t love using Emoticons? We made these for Halloween but they have been a hit at our house all year long!
Thanks again for all of your support this year! Here’s to dreaming big in 2015.
–Sara and Melissa
Photos by Melissa Fenlon and Sara Albers. All rights reserved.
Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiring ideas!