December first is only a few days away! Are you ready to start your advent calendar? Our girls love advent calendars. I don’t blame them, we did too as kids. Check out our brand new printable advent calendar today!
Printable Advent Calendar
It has become a family tradition to have little gifts, activities and treats each day from December 1-25. Melissa designed TWO different Christmas themed advent numbers probables to use on little gift bags or envelopes to celebrate the holiday.
What is an advent calendar?
An advent calendar is a way to countdown to Christmas! Traditional calendars can include the old school cardboard calendars that have little punch out boxes with chocolates inside! Who remembers those?! We do. Some calendars are religious based, while others are fun and festive.
A daily surprise for the kids during the holidays is nothing but exciting! We love to have candy, hand written coupons, little gifts (like hair ties, lip balms) and more for the girls. Our new advent calendar designs are fun, festive and bright and cheery!
Free Printable Advent Calendar Supplies
- Printable calendar numbers “peace”
- Printable calendar number “bright”
- white paper
- small gift bags
- mini gift boxes
How to make printable calendar
- Download and print the free printables (advent printable “peace” and advent printable “bright”)
- Cut out the numbers
- Adhere to gift bags or envelopes, etc
- Fill with goodies, gifts, coupons, treats and more!
More Advent Calendar Ideas
We have done a few different advent calendars on the blog over the years. A few favorites include:
- Random Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar and printable – we love this one! We created a printable list of twenty five acts of kindness to celebrate everyday in December.
- Mini Box Advent Calendar – use cute little gift boxes and a numbers printable for advent calendar.
- Muslin Bag Advent Calendar – darling cotton muslin bags and hand painted (stenciled) number are so cute to display.