There’s something magical about holding a piece of hand-thrown or hand-built pottery in your hands. I’ve been crushing on some amazing ceramics on Etsy lately. I think I’ve been missing playing in mud. I was lucky enough to do pottery as a hobby for years at the Gunnison Arts Center. But that hobby has been on hiatus… I’ll return soon! Enjoy these Etsy finds.
1. Gotta love the touches of gold on this mint-colored dish by Up in the Air Somewhere. Susan Dwyer creates pieces in ceramic and paper maché in her Chicago studio. Visit her Etsy shop.
2. Adorable ceramic cellars for salt and pepper by Ross Lab. Rossella Manzini is the artist behind the San Jose, CA based Ross Lab. Visit the Ross Lab Etsy shop.
3. Look at the detail on this ceramic pasta bowl from Ceramica Botanica in San Antonio. Visit Susan Rodriguez’s Etsy shop.
4. This is a great modern harvest yellow bottle vase from dahlhaus. Heather Dahl creates her work in Vancouver. She uses hand-cut stencils to mask off her designs. Visit her Etsy shop.
5. Love this shallow turquoise bowl from Vitreous Wares, a one-woman operation based in Portland, OR. Visit Crystal Van Wyk’s Etsy shop.
6. This porcelain espresso cup by Stepanka is the sweetest. Artist Stepanka Horalkova creates her work in her New York City studio. Visit her Etsy shop.
7. I would love a set of these spiral dot bowls from Owl Creek Ceramics. Dyna and John Bailey create colorful, happy pieces in Temple, TX. Visit their Etsy shop.
Hope you enjoyed this Friday crush round-up. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!