Every Thanksgiving, we love to have little activities for the kids to do while the adults are in the kitchen. So we created a Free Printable Thanksgiving I-Spy Game for you to download and print.
Remember sitting at the kids’ table every Thanksgiving?! We try and make our kids’ table a little fun. This game is perfect for that.
Wouldn’t it make a darling place setting for the kids’ table? Too cute!
Thanksgiving Kids’ Table Ideas
- Instead of a table cloth, use butcher or craft paper roll as the table covering. Place crayons and colored pencils in little jars on the table. The kids can entertain themselves and draw, color and play games.
- Download and print our Thanksgiving I-Spy game and place at each seat for the kids.
- Busy bag or busy kit – we made these bags one year for the Thanksgiving dinner and they were a hit! Find details here. You can fill the little muslin bags with stickers, cards, little toy cars and more!
How to download Thanksgiving I-Spy Game
It’s so easy to download the file here: Thanksgiving I-Spy Game
Then just print out on white paper, cut out along the edges and let the little ones search for the cute Thanksgiving icons like turkeys, pies, leaves and more! Please remember this is for personal use only.
More kid activities for Thanksgiving
• You can’t go wrong with cootie catchers! That’s what we called these when we were kids. Follow the instructions and the kids will be entertained for quite a while!
• Put together some Thanksgiving Busy Bags before the big celebration. Kids will love these cute muslin bags full of art supplies and games.
• Leaf Art! Send the kids outside to gather some leaves and then let them create place cards with them.
• Grateful Jar tradition – It’s not too late to start a new Thanksgiving family tradition with this Free Printable Grateful Jar.