We’ve cooked up some mummies, ghosts and monster eyes this Halloween. You know how you’re always looking for fun Halloween snacks that fit into your family’s healthy lifestyle? Well, we’ve made some fun and easy Halloween snack ideas for you, along with some spooky printables.
We teamed up with Horizon Organic today to share some simple and festive Halloween snacks that are great for school parties, breakfast at home or pre-trick or treating snacks. Both of our families have been big fans of Horizon Organic for years, especially since having our girls. We’ve created snacks using Horizon cheese sticks and yogurt squeezers, and we’re sharing our favorite kids mango smoothie recipe.
Let’s start with our favorite Mango Smoothie Recipe. It’s a fun way to get a good start to Halloween morning. Top this smoothie with a ghost straw and it’s sure to be a hit for your little goblin.
Mango Smoothie Recipe
1 cup frozen mango
1 frozen banana
½ cup Horizon fat free milk
¼ cup vanilla yogurt
Mix all of the ingredients in your blender and mix until smooth.
Supplies: white paper, Halloween snack printable, tape
- Download and print the ghost template and cut out each ghost.
- Tape ghosts to top third of your paper straw.
Mummy Yogurt Squeezers
Supplies: roll of gauze, Horizon yogurt tuberz, hot glue gun, plastic eyeballs
- Cut your gauze into one inch strips. I cut the whole roll in one long strip, so I had a lot of length to work with.
- Wrap gauze around entire yogurt tube and use glue gun to secure ends.
- Glue eyeballs on gauze.
Monster Eye Cheese Sticks
- Download and print monster eyeball template and cut out eyes.
- Tape eyeballs on backside of cheese sticks. Keep them in the wrapper.
What are your go-to Halloween snacks and treats for kids? For more fun Halloween snack ideas, follow along with Horizon on Pinterest.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.