This post is sponsored by Dixie®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Even though the weather is getting cooler, we are still enjoying our time outdoors. We love a spontaneous gathering of friends, neighbors or family. And what better way to get together than enjoying the crisp fall air, the beautiful leaves and yard games in the backyard! Today we are delighted to partner with Dixie To Go® cups and show you how we are still loving the backyard parties. We can’t wait to show you just how simple it is to set up an Outdoor Hot Cocoa and Coffee Cart.
Setting up a hot cocoa and coffee bar is simple. If you don’t own a bar cart, no worries. Any table will do! Just gather your supplies and set up your bar. We have learned that it is so much easier to use to-go cups rather than my mugs. You can find the Dixie To Go® cups while making your grocery run. And so many of the supplies you will more than likely already have in your pantry!
Here are the hot cocoa and coffee bar essentials.
- Dixie To Go® cups
- Reusable thermos pitchers
- Hot cocoa mix
- Chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- Vanilla syrup
Steps to set up the outdoor hot cocoa and coffee cart:
- Add labels to the pitchers. I used black and white printed wrapping paper and white card stock to add a little flair to labels. Tape onto the pitchers. I love to have a color theme and I love how the Dixie To Go® cups and the pitchers go so well together!
- Place a placemat or towel on the cart to catch any spills.
- Set up the top of the bar cart all of the essentials; cups, pitchers, favorite toppings.
- Use glass jars in different shapes and size to hold all of the toppings. You can use mason and Weck jars.
- The bottom of the cart can hold extra supplies.
We love that this Outdoor Hot Cocoa and Coffee Cart works for all your guests, from adults to little ones. Kids absolutely love creating their own hot chocolate and the parents are thrilled to fix themselves a coffee!
Photos by Sara Albers.